Welcome to Airbotics, Airbotics is a service, website and software application owned by Airbotics Inc. ("us", "we", or "our") who operates the site airbotics.io (hereinafter referred to as "Service").
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This document outlines your privacy rights and sets out how we, as a Controller, collect, use, process and disclose your personal data relating to your interactions with us. We may use your data to provide and improve our service. By using this website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We collect several different types of information to provide and improve our service to you. The data we collect personal data about you depends on which parts of the site you visit and what information you voluntarily provide to us.If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
Identity Data including your name, occupation and work experience.
Contact Data including email address and telephone numbers.
Technical Data Some third parties we make use of on our site may record technical data which will be made available to use for the purposes of improving our service. This may include device operating system and browers, mouse movements and times spent on pages. Please see a list of third parties we use below and be sure to check their privacy policies.
Usage Data to provide and maintain our Service and to gather analysis usage information so that we can improve our Service. We may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser app and version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, where you clicked on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
The legal basis for processing your data is to support our legitimate interests in managing our business and providing services to our clients provided such interests are not overridden by the rights and interests of the data subjects concerned.
We use the data we collect in various ways, including to:
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- For internal research and development purposes.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Exercising our right to defend, respond or conduct legal proceedings.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Personal data is defined under the Data Protection Law (including the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), the EU Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive 2002/58/EC, and all national implementing legislation) means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. To the extent that we are a controller of your personal data you may request access to, rectification, or erasure of your personal data, or restriction of processing or object to processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data portability. In each case, these rights are subject to restrictions as laid down by law. The following is a summary of your rights:
- The right of access enables you to receive a copy of your personal data.
- The right to rectification enables you to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you
- The right to erasure enables you to ask us to delete your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing enables you to ask us to halt the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to object enables you to object to us processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests (or those of a third party).
- The right to data portability enables you to request us to transmit personal data that you have provided to us, to a third party without hindrance, or to give you a copy of it so that you can transmit it to a third party, where technically feasible.
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access and use. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We have implemented strict internal guidelines to ensure that your privacy is safeguarded at every level of our organisation. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
We make use of several third-party service providers to analyze the use of our service. These third parties will:
- act only on our services documented instructions.
- will not contract a sub-processor without our prior approval.
- will delete or return all personal data to you on request.
The following are the list of privacy policies for any 3rd party in use on this website:
- Google Analytics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
Like any other website, Airbotics uses 'cookies' These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.